We are looking for an experienced Customer Relationship Manager to be responsible for engaging with R&B’s key customers by building and preserving trusting relationships. The Customer Relationship Manager will constantly identify opportunities to grow the customer base and build positive relationships with new clients. To ensure maximum client satisfaction, any individual in this role should also be strategic and analytical when finding solutions to problems. The Customer Relationship Manager will also work closely with Sales and Accounts Managers to make certain that all staff preserves relationships with clients.
Customer Relationship Manager Requirements:
- A bachelor’s degree in Administration or related field.
- A minimum of 3 years’ experience.
- Excellent interpersonal and communication skills.
- Proficient in all Microsoft applications.
- Product knowledge.
- A team player with leadership skills.
- Maintain a positive attitude which is focused on customer satisfaction.
Customer Relationship Manager Responsibilities:
- Building and maintaining profitable relationships with key customers.
- Overseeing the relationship with customers handled by your team.
- Resolving customer complaints quickly and efficiently.
- Keeping customers updated on the latest products to increase sales.
- Meeting with managers in the organization to plan strategically.
- Expanding the customer base by upselling and cross-selling.
- Understanding key customer individual needs and addressing these.
- Conducting business reviews using CRM programs.
- Knowing your competition and strategizing accordingly.